Course: Plymouth [A2.1] (English)
Learning in our FLEX course is characterised by a high level of personal activity. The focus is on speaking the foreign language. Alternating social forms (partner, group and individual work), varied work tasks, many communicative exercises and a motivating classroom atmosphere ensure a positive learning experience and effective learning. What you learn will help you to master professional and private situations.
In this comprehensive language course, you’ll broaden your linguistic profile by learning how to introduce yourself, provide information about your background, nationality, residence, and workplace, and inquire about the same. You’ll acquire a basic vocabulary in areas such as home, family, and transportation, improve your ability to express measurements and weights, and learn to ask and answer questions about the time.
In the next phase, you’ll master describing times of the day, weekdays, months, seasons, and weather. You’ll also learn to talk about your leisure activities and express your needs and answer questions while shopping or dining at a restaurant.
In the final stage of the course, you’ll enhance your communication skills for traveling, hotel stays, phone calls, and doctor’s visits. You’ll also be able to talk about past events, form sentences using “if” or “because”, and describe your daily routine, as well as your abilities, obligations, wishes, and preferences in a simple manner.
• Free Trial Lesson: Test our service with a free trial lesson in an existing course
• Cost per Lesson: Benefit from our fair price of only CHF 25.– per lesson
• One-time Registration Fee: A one-time fee of CHF 50.– applies for first-time registrations
• Prices per Person: Our prices are structured per person
• Lesson Duration: Each lesson lasts 40 minutes without interruption
• Installment Payment: Flexible payment options in 3, 6, or 12 installments are available
• Cancellation Cost Insurance: Secure yourself with our optional cancellation cost insurance
|Location||Bern, Genfergasse 3+5 [directly next to the station]|
|Course name||Plymouth [A2.1]|
|Start date||3 October 2023|
|Course day(s)||Tuesday 18:30 – 19:50|
|Lessons||1 x 80 min. / weeks|
|Participants||3 – max. 5 people|
|Material cost||CHF 50|