Course: Charlotte [B1.1] (English)
Learning in our FLEX course is characterized by a high level of personal activity. The focus is on speaking the foreign language. Alternating social forms (partner, group and individual work), varied work tasks, many communicative exercises and a motivating classroom atmosphere ensure a positive learning experience and effective learning. What you learn will help you to master professional and private situations.
In connection with topics such as education, work, banking, media, transport, festivals and customs, nature and the environment, you will learn the declension of adjectives as well as their intensifiers, new verb groups and the formation and use of further subordinate clauses. You will learn to form relative clauses and to use the future tense and passive voice.
• Free trial lesson in existing courses possible at any time
• Cost per lesson CHF 25.-
• One-time registration fee for initial registration CHF 50.-
• The prices are per person
• One lesson lasts 40 minutes without a break
• Payment in installments is possible in 3, 6, or 12 installments
• Cancellation insurance possible
|Location||Bern, Genfergasse 3+5 [directly next to the station]|
|Course name||Charlotte [B1.1]|
|Course day(s)||Tuesday 12:45 – 13:45|
|Lessons||1 x 60 min.|
|Participants||3 – max. 5 people|
|Price per week||CHF 37.5|